1. to make, do or build something (also bildim)
- wokim gutpela kaikai (work good food) to prepare a good meal
- wokim haus (work house) to build a house
- Planti yangpela bilong taun i no gat save long wokim haus.
Many urban youth do not know how to build a house.
- wokim kago (work cargo) to load or unload (cargo)
- wokim kanu (work canoe) to make a canoe
- E, Sapoti, yu wokim wanem?
Heh, Sapoti, what are you doing?
2. sexual intercourse
- Tupela wokim pinis.
The two of them have had sexual intercourse.