the left, the left side (also lephan)
- Em i save rait long han kais.
He writes with his left hand.
cockroach (also kokoros).
to come out
- Pik i kamaut long bus pinis.
The pig came out of the bush.
- Toktok i mas kamaut long ples klia pinis.
The truth must be revealed.
- Mipela i no ken lusim ol kalsa.
We should not forget our culture.
- Mi wari long tupelo samting.
I am worried about two things.
- bilong mi mine
- mi tasol just me
- mi yet I myself
- Mi yet mekim.
I did it myself.
See also: Personal Pronouns in Tok Pisin
2. leftover from chewing betel nut or sugar cane
- meme bilong suga left over pulp
3. the pulp of a fruit
- Kaman yumi go long haus.
Come on, let’s go to the house.