- Putim mani long bak trausis.
Put money in your trouser pockets.
- Tromoim i go long baket.
Throw it in the bucket.
2. to treat with contempt
- Ol i tromoim em i go long baket.
They treat him like rubbish.
1. the back, the other side
- Tupela i bin ranawe long baksait banis.
Two men ran away to the back of the fence.
- baksait bilong lek calf
2. gossip tok baksait
- Ol meri i tok baksait long mi.
The women are gossiping about me.
3. ignore givim baksait
a ball (also bol).
- bal let a leather ball
- bal gumi a rubber ball, a ball that bounces
- kikbal a soccer ball, a football
- pamim bal to pump a ball, to kick a ball very high
- pulim bal to dribble the ball in soccer to move it along
- sutim bal to kick the ball a long way
- tromoim bal to throw the ball
- winisim bal to kick the ball high into the air
1. dove, pigeon, seabird
2. plane, aeroplane
- Balus i pundaun.
The plane has landed.
- Balus i go antap.
The plane takes off.
- masta bilong draivim balus pilot (also pailot)
- smok balus (smoke bird) jet airplane