1. change (small money)
- Senis bilong mi i kam.
Give me my change.
2. to change
- Nau mi save dring, tasol long Niuyia bai mi senis.
I am a drinker now, but I will change in the New Year.
3. a change (of clothes)
- Senis bilong mi i stap long bilum.
My change of clothes is in the string bag.
4. to be sprung
- Tupela hap bilong sisis i senis.
The two blades of the scissors are sprung.
5. firstborn child of the same sex
- Jon i gat nupela pikinini man, i gat senis bilong em nau.
Jon has a new baby boy, someone to take his place some day.