adjective, adverb, noun arasait, narasait
- He is opposite.
Em i stap arasait.
(a direction, side or view, for example) narakain, narawe
- She went off in the opposite direction.
Em i go long narakain rot (narawe).
(facing) arasait hapsait
- He lives opposite the church.
Haus bilong em i slap arasait long haus lotu.
- the opposite side hap i go
- to go to the opposite side go long hapsait
- My house is on the opposite side of the river.
Haus bilong mi i stap long hapsait long wara.
- He is on the opposite side of the fence.
Em i stap long arasait long banis.