1. the inside, the interior (usually followed by a preposition long or bilong)
- insait bilong han palm of hand
- insait bilong Palamen inside the Parliament
- insait wantaim long to take part in
- go insait, kam insait enter
2. the meaning of something
- insait bilong tok the meaning of what was said
3. the contents of something
- insait bilong bek the contents of the bag
4. inside of, within, in, into
- insait long kantri within the country
- Tripela i dai insait long wanpela de.
Three died within one day.
5. to take part in, to co-operated with
- Opisa i insait wantaim ol long wok.
The officers co-operated in the work.